Stolen from banjocatbanjo
1) Where did you begin 2011?
At an Imperative Reaction concert/Das Bunker with Traci.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
I don't even remember. Starting school? Single. Jobless. Hopeful English teacher. Oh! Made some new friends! :D
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Yup. 2 classes in the Spring, and 4 this Fall. Survived my first year at Big Girl School.
4) How did you earn your money?
Selling crocheted octopi, pretty much. Pays for my trips.
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I took Traci. Does that count? XD
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
7) Would you relive 2011 over and over again?
Not to correct mistakes.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
Nothing. Bought a nearly $800 doll, though. :D
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
Nichole and John. :3
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
I don't think so? I didn't go to any funerals, anyway.
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Not this year.
12) Did you move anywhere?
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Imperative Reaction, Anime Los Angeles, Rammstein, AM^2, Pacific Media Expo. I think that's it...
14) Are you registered to vote?
Yup! Even changed my party affiliation to None.
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2010?
Job? What Job?
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2011?
Not really betrayed. Just severely let down. And I let her have it.
17) Where do you live now?
18) Describe your birthday?
Had two finals, loitered around at campus until traffic died down. It didn't. Still took me over an hour to get home because people don't know how to drive safely. Mom and Dad got me a gift and a Reese's pie. It was awesome. :3 Then that Saturday I took Traci and Jordan to Momo Sushi for dinner, and then hit the club! Yay 27.
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2011?
Bump my GPA? I'm at 3.6 now. Made really good friends with doll people in a short span of time.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
Hard to say. Maybe receiving grant money in the mail. That was a pretty big relief.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
I'm a short tempered, criticizing bitch with a sharp tongue.
22) Any new additions to your family?
Nope. Still dealing with the loss from last year.
23) What was your best month?
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
25) What music will you remember 2011 by?
"Surface" by Imperative Reaction? IDK. Maybe MUCC's Arcadia (UGH). Made some good discoveries this year, though.
26) Favorite book you read?
What is Book.
27) Favorite Movie?
New movies, I guess the new Sherlock Holmes.
28) Favorite TV show?
I mainlined all of South Park this fall. How's that? Grimm's pretty cool.
29) New friend?
Several! :D School and hobby and club.
30) Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
I gained weight... Got bitchier. More disenchanted with life. Earlier in the year life was okay. :3
31) Do you think 2012 will be better or worse?
I have no thoughts on the matter except to say that I want it to be better.
Happy New Year, everyone! If you're reading this, I probably love you and I'm happy to have known you!